January 23, 2021 | 9am - 12pm
Sensory Friendly Family Day for individuals with Special Needs
What can you expect?
- During your hour long time slot, certified public school teachers and teaching assistants from our church will lead groups of volunteers. The volunteers will take you and your child through eight stations that will allow for exercise, and various sensory activities.
- Parents are expected to stay but do not have to play each station. Allow us to entertain and teach!
- Please arrive on time for your registered time slot so your child can maximize their participation.
- Your play experience will take place in our Family Life Center. This is located in the back of the church with parking close by. Please enter through the open doors to the gymnasium for our event!
- Our parking lot has a speed limit of 5 M.P.H. Please keep in mind that we are hosting many young children and families and we have none to spare! Drive slowly and carefully!
- We require closed-toed shoes/sneakers. Open-toe shoes & flip flops are not permitted.
- Bring a water bottle with your child’s name on it as they will have time for short water breaks!
- If you have questions or concerns, please contact the Sensory Friendly Family Day Coordinator Lou Lepore via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- *Please wear a mask